Runcore SSD Warranty Policy
Thank you for your continue supporting and patronizing RUNCORE Product Line. The warranty period will immediately take effect on the day of purchasing RUNCORE Product. Please be aware that the warranty policy will only be applicable to those products that experienced failure when operated based on the recommended specifications and guidelines. Other than this, RUNCORE will not be liable for any damages occurred on the product, but, still we are able to support if needed based on the criteria below.
i. 1 year full new product replacement if proven material/design problem. Customer still can decide if they only want to repair the affected problem and return the same product.
ii. 3 years free of repair charge and 1 year free of material replacement if proven material problem, else, material need to be charged.
iii. 5 years of free repair charge but materials need to be charged according to the failure.
iv. Extended warranty will be discussed separately on the contract based on customer’s requirements.
*RUNCORE can still support to repair even not related to the above mentioned categories but with corresponding charges.
1. Flash Memory material validity and longevity will be based on the PE cycle and write usage per material type. Beyond its material PE cycle is not anymore material related concern.
2. For firmware or software related problem, the same product will be returned back to the customer.
(1) Please backup the original data in the products before it will be sent for RMA service. RUNCORE is not responsible for customer’s data or the loss of data.
(2) RUNCORE reserves the right to use substitute part should the original parts are no longer available.
(3) The replacement product is subject to availability. Replacement of PRODUCT will have the same part number as the part received, unless prior authorization is obtained to substitute another part number.
(4) Severe damage on the product’s appearance (such as broken case, plates burned, etc.), RUNCORE will use the same material after repair or for replacement.
Under normal circumstances, RUNCORE will repair or replace the defective PRODUCT within two weeks from the day of receipt. However, postponement of repair or replacement caused by accessories incomplete, material availability or transportation delay, will be notified to customer.
(1) Any mishandling or operation beyond the said specifications and guidelines, warranty policy will be void.
(2) Any damage to the product that result to abnormal operation or fatal that caused by improper installation/testing, environmental conditions, failure to verify the supplied power, usage not in accordance with product instructions,
label tampering, repair, alteration, repair, OR
(3) Any product which has been modified it’s original identification markings has been removed, altered or obliterated, or the label or screw on the casing of the product is removed or broken; OR
(4) Any product usage of which has reached its write endurance limit, as measured by the SMART attribute.