M.2 PCIe NVMe RunCore Embedded PCIe3 NVMe “Elite Series” SSD
M.2 PCIe3 NVMe Solid State Drive (SSD) is a high capacity solid-state flash memory product that complies with the PCIe Gen 3 standard and is functionally compatible with a PCIe protocol.
It provides an affordable, high performance storage upgrade for recent storage that has limited space and low power consumption.
It utilizes high-performance PCIe Gen3 SSD controller and NAND flash, with or with no DRAM buffer to support power failure mechanism.
- M.2 NGFF
- PCIe 3.0 x 4
- pSLC: 512GB (max)
- MLC: 1TB (max)
- 4KB Random Read 290K IOPS
- 4KB Random Write 205K IOPS
- Sequential Write 2200MB/s(max)
- Sequential Write 1500MB/s (max)
- -40℃ to +85℃
- 0℃ to +70℃
- 3.3V ±5% (Max 2.2A)
- ≤7.5W (max) power consumption
- Dimension 80mmx 22mmx3.6mm
- Weight ≤ 50g
- With conformal coating
- Supports ATA command data erasure
- Supports one-key data erasure (GPIO external pin)
- Supports power failure protection
- SATA IO
- JEDEC Endurance