PCIe3 AIC (NVMe) RunCore Consumer SSD “Sprinter Series”
Add In Card PCIe3 NVMe Solid State Drive (SSD) is a high capacity solid-state flash memory product that complies with the PCIe Gen 3 standard and is functionally compatible with a PCIe protocol.
Low profile AIC provides an affordable, high performance storage upgrade for recent storage that has limited space and low power consumption.
This product supports mainstream OS, such as Windows\ MAC\ Linux\ Unix\ Solaris\ Vxworks.
- Add-In Card Low Profile
- PCIe3.0 x 4
- TLC: 4TB (max)
- 4KB Random Read 830K IOPS
- 4KB Random Write 249K IOPS
- Sequential Read 3.2GB/s (max)
- Sequential Write 3.2GB/s(max)
- 0℃ to +70℃
- ≤25W Max power consumption
- Dimension 167.65mmx 69.34mmx 14.27mm
- Weight ≤ 250g
- SATA IO
- JEDEC Endurance