MO300 mSATA3 RunCore Consumer SSD “Sprinter Series”
mSATA3 (6Gbps) Solid State Drive (SSD) is a high capacity solid-state flash memory product that complies with the SATA 6Gbps standard and is functionally compatible with a SATA hard disk drive.
It is a standard SATA product which conforms to JEDEC MO-300 specifications. It provides an affordable, high performance storage upgrade for recent storage that has limited space and low power consumption for systems like Lenovo E220/E420, Y460/Y560, X220/T420/T520 and Dell Precision M4500/M6400 /M6500 and others.
This product supports mainstream OS, such as Windows\ MAC\ Linux\ Unix\ Solaris\ Vxworks.
- mSATA3 JEDEC MO300
- SATA III standard protocol, compatible with SATA II, SATA I
- TLC: 2TB (max)
- MLC: 1TB (max)
- 4KB Random Read 60K IOPS
- 4KB Random Write 70K IOPS
- Sequential Read 560MB/s (max)
- Sequential Write 450MB/s(max)
- 0℃ to +70℃
- 3V Input
- 4.5W Max power consumption
- Dimension 50mm x 30mm x 4mm
- Weight ≤ 55g
- SATA IO
- JEDEC Endurance